IGS Energy's 2022 Energy Trends Report
What's in store for 2022?
With global energy demand on the rise, significant market volatility, and continued calls to make the shift to a cleaner grid, 2022 will be another pivotal year for the energy sector – and consumers.
At IGS Energy, we keep an eye on the market for trends affecting consumers, whether you’re a businessowner or a homeowner. In the 2022 Energy Trends Report, we explore seven trends we believe will have the greatest impact on energy production and consumption this year (and beyond).
7 trends impacting consumers
In the report, we explore how each of the following factors is driving change, innovation, and calls for action:
- The impact of global demand on energy prices
- Continued volatility in the natural gas market
- The competitiveness of renewable energy
- Growth in the electric vehicle market
- Calls to modernize the U.S. energy grid
- Energy storage innovations
- Corporations and the carbon offset market
Ready to dive in? Read the full report here.