Click on the questions below to learn more about solar for your home.
On a monthly basis, you will receive:
Utility bill – includes any standard monthly connection charges and fees as well as a charge for any additional electricity you need beyond what your solar PV system has produced
IGS Solar electronic invoice (via email) – includes charges for the power generated at the price per kWh listed in your PPA (also contains your monthly solar payment summary and due date information)
No. With a solar lease, you agree to pay a fixed monthly rent payment to use the solar PV system. However, under IGS Solar’s PPA, you only pay for the power produced at an agreed-upon cost per kWh.
- If you have a PPA with an escalator, the price per kWh will increase by a certain percentage (beginning after the first year and each year thereafter).
- If you have a flat rate PPA, your cost per kWh will remain asstated in your PPA.
You may qualify if you meet these requirements:
• You agree to and sign the PPA
• You are able to prove that your name is on the property title as owner
• You pass a credit check and meet IGS Solar’s requirements